(updated February 24, 2022)
The following outlines the updated COVID-19 related policies and procedures of the Bedford Playhouse (“BPH”); which shall be effective beginning March 1, 2022. BPH is following the recommended guidelines set forth by the New York State Department of Health. BPH is committed to complying with all applicable laws concerning equal employment opportunities and public accommodations. In the event an employee or member of the public requires a reasonable accommodation to these requirements due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief, BPH will consider all options available in order to facilitate the accommodation on a case by case basis.
● BPH strongly encourages all patrons to wear a mask while on site and using the facility.
● Staff members will remain masked while in public areas of the building during regular business hours.
● Disposable masks will be available for those patrons and staff who request one.
● All staff members are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Weekly Staff Testing
● All staff, regardless of vaccination status, are required to take weekly COVID-19 Antigen tests. These rapid tests will be provided onsite by BPH at no cost.
● Any employee testing positive will be required to take a second test to confirm status. If positive results are confirmed, the infected staff member will be sent home and advised to contact their physician. Affected staff members will not be allowed on the property until a negative test result has been received by BPH management.
● In the event a staff member tests positive, contact tracing procedures will immediately go into effect to the best of the BPH’s ability.
Private Pod Screenings
● BPH is offering “Private Pod Screenings” in all theaters. Patrons can rent one of the theaters for a pod screening during regularly scheduled showtimes throughout the month of March.