Katonah Classic Stage Film Festival
Run Time: 120 min.
Due to the inclement weather forecast and the current field conditions, this event has been re-scheduled to the rain date: Monday August 31st at 8:30pm. All tickets and concession orders will be honored.
*Concessions orders do not include Admission.
Katonah Classic Stage is a non-profit, professional theatre in Katonah, NY that is dedicated to producing classic plays and serving the community of Northern Westchester County. Its mission is to bring people together to experience the greatest plays ever written. Since the pandemic is preventing the pursuit of this aspect of the mission, the film festival is designed to connect and celebrate creativity in a different medium.
Presented in partnership with Bedford Playhouse and John Jay Homestead, the festival includes short films that are made locally, inspired in some way by classic theatre and/or made in the DIY spirit required during lockdown, quarantine and social distancing.
Location: John Jay Homestead, 400 Jay Street, Katonah, NY 10536
To make sure the night goes smoothly here’s some important information to read ahead of time!
- Gates open at 7:45pm and movie begins at 8:45pm
- Use the Farm Lane entrance (not the main entrance)
- Please print out your ticket in advance and have it in your car to expedite check-in
- Pre-ordered concessions pick up will follow check-in (concessions will not be sold at the event)
- Please stay inside your vehicle except to use the bathroom
- No sitting on the roof or hood of your vehicle
- Hatchback on your car can not be opened higher than the roof of the vehicle
- Everyone must wear a mask if outside of their car
- Portable toilet will be available
- Recycle and trash receptacles will NOT be available. Please take any trash with you when you leave.